Dr. Sherajul I. Shelley: Dear brother and sister of India these following Deeds for Difficult times. Sure Almighty Allah will save you and I am sure India will be free from these dangerous enemy corona will defeated.
I wish you peace, safety, and well-being.
The world has not seen in 100 years a health pandemic like the one we see. It shows how helpless human beings can be. We should take all the health and hygienerelated precautions that health experts have prescribed. Then we turn to the One Who is the source of all Might and Power. To the extent you can, please act on the following deeds, andconvey to others:
1. The near meaning of a Quranic verse is: In difficulty adopt patience and prayers.
2. Another Quranic verse says (near meaning): When you face difficulty, say “Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajeun”.
3. A tasbih for present times: Recite Sura Fatiha 3 times, Sura Ikhlas 3 times, and “Hasbun Allahu wa niamal Wakil” 313 times (the near meaning is: Allah is sufficient for us). Recite as and when you can.
4. Doa from Rasulullah (SM) for protection for the whole day and night: Bismilahi-ladhi la yadurru ma’as-mihi shai’un fil-ardhi wa la fis-sama’i, wa huwas-sami’ul-‘alim — 3 times every morning and evening (Tirmizi, Abu Daud, Ahmed).
5. Rasulullah (SM) said whomsoever lands in a place and he says once, no harm will take place until he leaves: Auzubi-kalimati llahi-taammati min sharri ma khalaq (Muslim, Tirmizi, Nisai).
6. Rasulullah (SM)’s prescribed doa for protection from various diseases: “Allahmumma inni auzubika minal barasi wal junooni wal juzami wa min sayea-al asqam” (near meaning: Ya Allah keep all the evil diseases away from us). Recite few times every morning and evening. (Abu Daud, Ahmed).
7. Recite Sura Fatiha 41 times every day. Sura Fatiha is also called Sura-e-Shifa (Sura of deliverance from illness).
8. Astaghfar: Seeking forgiveness from Allah cools His wrath, protects us from distress and anxiety, and provides for us from sources we could not imagine. It is narrated Rasulullah (SM) used to seek forgiveness 70 times a day. Simply reciting “Astaghfirullah” is fine — or recite any other Astaghfar. Recite as much as you can every day. Fix the number and be consistent.
9. Sadaqa: Making sadaqa (charity) cools the wrath of the Almighty.
10. Reliance on the Almighty: If we can rely on Him like a baby relies in the lap of a mother, He will not allow a calamity to befall us.
A beduin told Rasulullah (SM): I want to be the strongest person in the world. Rasulullah (SM) replied: Put your trust on Allah; you will be the strongest person in the world (Ahmed).
11. Follow directives of health experts stringently.
We pray for each other. When a person prays for others, Angels pray for the person: May your prayers for others be accepted for you first.
Through precaution, good deeds, and doa we can be means of bringing better days. May the Almighty bless us, guide us, and protect us all – in Bangladesh and around the world.
Ph. D. MRSB. Candidate: Fellow of Royal Society Biology of the United Kingdom. Principal Scientist Group of Labs Bactolac pharmaceuticals Accuon Labs Inc.275 Marcus Blvd, Suite #N: Hauppauge, New York 11788 work 1 631 656-4958 , Fax 1 631 524 5038 www. Accuon .com sciengen labs, Bactolac. Winder Labs Cell:13472854528 firstname.lastname@example.org.